Sunday, August 16, 2015

"SleepWalkin" (freestyle)

Spirit needs more den clearance
Stare step up to da mic, this is more den lyrics
Never judge a book by da cover or it's appearance
Soul veerin' on da course I'm steerin'
Unique pairin' wit a forceful edge
Push ya point of view off da ledge
Cliffhanger yo!, I'm off my meds
Allege murder comes, pen meet da page instead

I'm here to raise da dead!

Bruce Willis, dis is major RED!
Don't complain cause you made ya bed
This Nas "Ether" Ja~maican me trow flames wit dreads
Instead of chains, my words excite da feds
Politicians lie, spinnin' in a host of webs
Ignite social media threads
Spit led!, like a hungry bullet comin' for heads
Buried notes under my shed
Ancestors pain pours outta my frame
Yusef Hawkins battle cries squawkin'
Often
People livin', breathin', Sleepwalkin'!

Devil's concrete pavement where da beast jawin'
Use discretion pete sake's dis a B.I.G warnin'
Deez kids glorify violence wit a deep passion
Every action formatted has a reaction
Every bar flipped hits flesh like a wicked tongue lashin'
I'm off da grid, underground wit some mean tactics
Crashin' parties switchin' Styles like P when da ghost hauntin' causin' Havoc
This How We Live in a world wit so much madness

Thrashin'!
2 titans clashin'

Zeus throwin' bolts, release da Kraken!
Cells from my brain are memos measured up, drastic
Others light shine out in mediocre fashion
Yeah!
When I'm rappin' leave a Mark like Jackson
Momma der goes dat man again' standin' on da forum snappin'
My response to da government is FUCK YOU! & ya facets
We suffer on da totem pole as a lower class
Our blood leaks on da flag, gigantic gash

Swelterin'!
Hot flow!, Volcanic Ash!
Da present looks like it just reflects da past
Voice for da voiceless, "Stir it Up"! like Johnny Nash
Shawn Stare
S.W.A.T forces like a task
Feelin' like we get railroaded on da tracks

Train of thought is brash!

In da pic, death becomes a reoccurrin' flash

"SleepWalkin" (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

3 comments:

  1. ALWAYS PUSHING THE VEIL ON YOUR LYRICS AND MUSIC.. ANOTHER GREAT PIECE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shantell for your kind remarks, eye always appreciate you for taking time out to read what I scribe. Much Luv!, Peace!!

    ReplyDelete