Saturday, March 21, 2015

"Blue Light Special" w/ Shantell Cooper

"Blue Light Special"
((Collaboration))
by
Shantell Cooper & Ra Shine McKoy
Shantell
He keeps me anticipating this love thang that he knows how to calculate my every move towards his direction,
So he sits up on his arms just to watch me crawl to him with sultry eyes that's gleaming with admiration & affection.....
Slow & Steady~
He likes it when I'm naked, waiting, & ready...
And I wanna see his smile so it can trigger this wetness that spills from in between my legs,
Whispering here I cum Papi but first let's move to the center of the bed...
I actually get beside myself when I know he'll have a seat waiting for my arrival,
Pulling these hips to him so they can move in circular motion, never no idle...
And he keeps my vocals trained as if he was some sort of magical magician,
Letting me scream as loud as I want with fever pitches shattering
glasses & stoneware dishes....
These mere words are only half of what I be wanting to convey,
Cause I'm only happy when I'm listening & Experiencing Shirley Murdock "As We Lay"

**((He's So Sexy When That Blue Light Shines Upon Him))**

Ra Shine
And like Jodeci my Queen
Eye just want you to "Stay"
I adore mi amor
Color me Bad
Anticipation of your love is driving me maad
Bring dat "Good Good" like Ashanti ova here so I can nibble & talk dirty phrases in your ear

To get you excited!
Smiling as you cum near, sheepish grin
I'm so delighted!
Eye can tell Shan, Shine the key to your ignition
"Fill Me In" like Craig David & Start me up!
Your the pilot
You & I equals the fire being ignited
Don't act coy, cum join me on this island
Room, dimly lit

As you were crawling towards me
Eye was in a daze, thinkin'
Your such a beautiful specimen to witness
Slowly
As you rise up & sit
I grasp ya waist, grip! plant you on my stick
I swear
The way you rotate dem hips, should be illegal
Get the whip cream & cuffs, I'm a spread you like an eagle

As eye circle my tongue around your nipples
Making my way down to your navel, kiss your lips
The sweat trickles
As you scream out, Oh daddy! I miss you!
I'm like Jeezy Yeeeeeaaah!, this official!
She like, hold up!
Babe my legs!
I'm like, don't worry I got this
I won't let you slip off da ledge of da bed
Jagged Edge, I "Promise!"
We switch positions
Talk to me some more mami, I'm diggin' your depositions
I'm the cherry picker dat a fire up ya engine

Shine on a mission!

As I pull on ya hair
Your an angel in disguise
And heaven?
I'm a "Take You There"
My Pete Rock!, I'm so CL Smooth
Let go!
Feel da groove
Blue Light Special approved!
Dis what eye do like "The Whispers" to get you "In The Mood"

"Blue Light Special
by Shantell Cooper aka Shan-Teazy Ledgend & Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2015

2 comments:

  1. SALUTE AGAIN FOR GRACING THE PAGE WITH ME RA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, same here Shantell. It's always fun as well as a great pleasure working with you when we get together & create something new with our poetry. Big Ups!!

    ReplyDelete