Monday, January 12, 2015

"Water" (freestyle)

Press the link below to check out the audio, Peace!!

1st Verse
Shawn Stare
I do dis for my sisters, brothaz, son, n my daughters
World got me stressin'
Suicidal, on da lines of those freakin' borders
Tryin' to keep my head above da water
People don't respect niceness, you get tortured!
Write my life on pages bro, I'm da author

My life an open book
I never was a crook
But situations have you facin' stipulations, Dat you never be doin'
Blood past brewin'
Modest still fumin'
You could be hurt
Clouds circle, still loomin'
Temperatures rise yo, it's still humid
Sometimes I cut myself to see if I'm still human
Hold my breath, then I rise again from da depths

2nd Verse
I was taught family came first
In reverse identical wit shifty quirks
Babyface
After 7
Darkness where evol curves
I was sent here to flame earth
When da stains burst, then da pain chirps!
And da angst lurks
What's my shame worth?
Steve Martin
Cast like a lame "Jerk"
Environment far from James Spader
"Tuff Turf"
Nothin' sweet on deez Jersey streets
Too much of anything bad for ya
Soldier
Back on ya feet!
Eye see a lot of cats suspect just more discrete
Eye get high on 1-95 like memphis bleek
In my zone
Thoughts on repeat!

3rd Verse
Been up been down!
But 
Bred to be a true winner
Catapulted in dis realm like J. Cole as a born sinner
Benjamins
Hold no weight, when those numbers stare you in yo' face
A means to no end
I lost mad friends
Technology got niggaz gassed in they rap trends
See thru da scope, when eye flip up da cover off of da back lens
I was left for dead
My mind sedated by violence in our population
I'm among a hopeless generation
For some, it's hard to hide da frustrations
Immune to da propaganda when my name slandered
Blow 2 L's like Cool J
Fists up! 
Black panther

"Water" (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. YOUR SCRIBES EXPRESSES ALOT OF AMBITION TOWARD IMMEDIATE CHANGE ON ISSUES WE ALL LIVE AND OBSERVE DAILY... GREAT WRITE!!! SALUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shantell, eye always try to be aware of what's going on around me. Appreciate you tuning in, Salute!!!

    ReplyDelete