Saturday, January 3, 2015

"Truth" (Runnin' freestyle)

Hit the link below & listen to the audio, Peace!!!
https://soundcloud.com/po-house-management/truth-runnin-freestyle-shawn-stare

Exasperated
Agitated
Soul
Spirit
Lacerated
Divided
In
Moderation
Mary J. Blige
A lot of hateration
Flow 
So devastatin'
Grand Wizard
Knuckle-heads get thrown off of roofs wit dey "Juice" just like Bishop
No pimpin'
Went from "Boyz 2 Men"
"Sypmpin" on a vital mission
I NEVER stop
Keep goin' like a idle engine
Unorthodox written's
Slice careers up in one sentence
One breathe!
One Mic!
I'm a stay me, while some believe in dey own hype
Yeah
Dis world trife!, men got more den one wife
Women lie better wit no pressure, don't reveal kites
Swallow tongue n nut in shadows showin' no sunlight
Politic's is ALL shiest 
Different ethnic groups
Plus
Backgrounds of ALL types
Jokers see da "Dark Knight"
Stranded in dis farce life
Guided by an entity wit no sight
Blow dice
Took my chances
Earned stripes
Got a ways to go to catch me you miniature tykes
Challenged by deez ass-wipes 
Groove is in da heart
Oh what a Dee-Lite
Shawn Stare a beast dat defend mic's
Musically
Lyrically
Poetically
He real nice!
You can get it like Noah
Spittin'
Competition
Disappear twice
No Arc
No steal
Brainwaves 
Concealed fire in a pipe
Chamber loaded
Kill switch
On device
Blowin' trees
Up n down da turnpike
Goodfella like Deniro
Puttin' rappers on ice
Cold like dem Brownsville boyz
M.O.P
4 alarm blaze haterz on site
Flippin' verses like I pop-a-wheelies on some dirt bikes
Not him again man
Oh Christ!
Switch lanes 
Hold tight
I heat booths
Destroy tracks
Flirted wit death a little while back
God's angels
Kept me safe
Gave me
A fresh slate
After havin' surgery 
On my face
Nostrils wouldn't let me breathe air
On da intake
Messin' wit da "Real McKoy" prick
Datz a big mistake, you dealin' wit a HEAVYWEIGHT!!!
Meditate
Let ya thoughts marinate
It's funny how deez bastards talk all dis shit n fabricate
Poorhouse!
Represent da derelicts 
Fuck it!, if you can't relate
Eye live dis shit givin' you my pain straight
Break it down wit a razor like work on a plate
Chump!
I'm from da "Garden State"
Jersey
I-95 yo!
I keep it movin' like da damn interstate
People fake!
Talk a lot of bull like little Nate
Rise like da Phoenix burnin' down ya momentum when I regulate
X ya men out like Jean Grey
Thin air boi
Disintegrate!
You could never defeat me 
Or
Define all my inner traits
My mental base
A vault
You can't penetrate
A canvas
For priceless art
You can't picture or even generate
Runnin'
But it's no escape 
Like Ray Liotta
It's da Don Dadda!!!
Many styles
Naughty by Nature
Yeah!, "I Got A Lotta"
Fantastic
Smake ya chick wit my thing, It's time to clobber
Faggots frontin' in dey lines like dey some real mobstors
But never hit shit like a boxer
Still got no love for coppers
Or cats wit no manners, no respect for dey momma's
Ignore vagrants wit no parents wasn't even taught proper
Idolizin' Mekhi Phifer n all deez "Clockers"
Keep it tucked, but I don't need a choppa
After I'm done, you gon' need a doctor
Heavy metal notes spark a persons brain like a rocker
Give it up dun!, you can't detain dis Volcanic Lava
Riddle rappers bodies wit mic shots to make em' feel da truth
Recluse
But get my point across when I stick poignant facts
In Direction lackin' in our youth
People get sick n ear's burn when dey hear it too!
Truth!

"Truth" (Runnin' freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. PHENOMENAL SCRIBE SHAWN SALUTE AND PENS UPPP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So humbled Shantell, really appreciate that & glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading & commenting...Pens Up!!

    ReplyDelete