Sunday, January 27, 2013

"Why We Dyin' Out Here"

Vivid Painting's
Fiery ambiguous statements
All dissolvin' in chemical unbalanced liquid agents
Ignorance n Hatred
Disguised among racists
A chain of Love, da only way to break it
Obstacles, head on
Face It
Embrace It
It's hard to have patience when da same old proverbial saying's
Are not put forth through action
My penpal is my pen's passion
Music n Poetry is da only place I feel comfortable wit no distractions
When I'm stressin, it takes me to places eye couldn't fathom or imagine
Away from da sadness, but within da moment of madness
I Lose Myself like Eminem too when I'm rappin'
Just me n da Mic
No judge!, No attachments!
Life's a Bitch wit no compassion!
I'm not speakin' to hear myself talk or get a reaction
But now-a-dayz yo!, der really is no Loyalty
Not even a small fraction!
It's as many homeless out here as it is ratchets
Young niggaz my 12 year old daughter age packin'
Lives being taken like Liam Neeson, no remorse straight blastin'
Harsh realities hit me even more when eye pass em'
We ALL connected!, situations vexin'
Press to da limit, heart numb as I fight to regain feelin'
Eye shed tearz for deez murdered children
Innocent victim's
Cats who work profusely but get drowned by da system
Eye wrote dis a while ago puffin' some izm knockin' "80's Lifestyle" by Duff Sinatra
Salute bruh! I still pump dat shit, dat track take me back it's BONKERS!
Eye walk a tightrope but will jump off for what eye believe like da rockers
Men
It's Stare
Chaaaaaaair?
Sit down, I'm off my rocka
Women
My pen n penis game harder den mobsters
My silence is a main asset in my roster
But when eye do speak up
it's done wit humbleness, humility, respect, a spec of cockiness n humor
To open ya mind to da ganda datz not so propa
Eye don't gotta
yell
All crazy for you to know I'm not like others
Who shit rear ass asinine, worshipin' so called fallen pantheons
My words heal da sick
It's da truth-serum cure in da medicine dat voids da body of any pathogen
My arrows designed to hit da pc forefront n spear-head da monsta
Been on both sides, unfortunately
Inherited some sins of my father
Dat garbage on da screen is Rocky sparrin, fake boxin'
Instead of keepin' it real, we should try to keep it really honest
I spit my life in deez doctrines
No funny games either, "That's Life"! like Frank Sinatra
I can take you to meet da parents like Greg
Focker!
Who lives were cut short
Because we refuse to associate n familiarize ourselves wit da problem
My voice has no fear!
Cause I'm sick n tired of da foolish empty reasons why we dyin' out here

"Why We Dyin' Out Here" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment