Saturday, January 5, 2013

"BLACK SHEEP"

Let me introduce myself before you fuck around n wrek ya self
I'll mess around n annihilate ya help
Yeah!
Stare, you n ya man go head
Stand there
Make em' disappear into thin air
But forget dat, Poorhouse!
Ya know da squad, Eye needs no introduction
Cats know who eye be in dis muthafucka
Freestyle Friday Chris Tucker
Deez rap artists are some funny nucca's
Eye stay away from sucka mc's like Run-Dmc
Dey a disease n I'm da lyrical medical cure for dey needs
Period!
Eye make da pad bleed
You a half-breed
My flow is a omen, a bad seed
I plant it in ya pc, you can't guard me!
I done been played cats out on dis mic like atari
I hail from Jersey!, da concrete jungle jumanji safari
Get ya weight up n ya barz B
Niggaz think dey a threat, hardly
Get up!, Stand Up!
Watch me rush da party, a buffalo soldier

I'm already a legend like Bob Marley
In my own write
Stanza's gnarly
Cats is airheads, Barbie's
Shine da Black Sheep of da family like Chris Farley
Beware like pun, I'll dead ya whole army
Boom!

"Black Sheep" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment