Saturday, January 5, 2013

"A BEAUTIFUL BLEND"

Past da
baton
Let me carry on, My mind ain't right when I write
It's presently gone
Eye terrorize pages, pastor, congregations, n chairmons

Dis is me in rare form
My pen is my wea-pon, I don't gotta bare arms
Short-sleeve
Eye see yourz kinda thin
Sex chicks like a oldskool tape deck, Dey just pop me in
Craig David style, "Feel me In"
Eye gotta cocky spin!
No gin
Just Body shots to deez pricks face n chin
Dat a put em' to sleep like soda popinski, ha! ha! ha! Can't box me friend
Circle back round, den drop ya men
Get da shovel like Brad n find a Pitt to drop you in!
You got BIG cahonnas huh?, Well I'll castrate dat n cut off ya whole bloodline circulation
You know me well, call me SIN!!!
Been round way before ya biology creationism of arti stry was apart of da chem
Eye Salute!!!, a branch off da forefathers dat paved da way, dis where my shit stem
Dat REAL hiphop!!!, I represent it just like dem
Just like him
It's da R
a
Like kim, da god emcee
Eat fruit off my tree, I'll split ya limbs
Introduced myself to you once, not gon' do it again
Eye Shine
Can't put out my light, my source of energy comes from within
Me + Poetry n Music = a beautiful blend


"A BEAUTIFUL BLEND" 
By Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment