Monday, October 20, 2014

"Fallin" ((freestyle))


I'm a mangled soul

Prayin' n I'm fightin'
Stranglehold from da tightenin' of da rope around my neck

Or better yet
When eye reflect on hollow steps
My throat is strep 
From hollerin' at past regrets

Secrets kept

No peace in my sleep, awake when I walk da earth

Bro, all eye feel is hurt!
Feelings jerked
Emotions rattled
From da hassle wit da battle comin' up short tryna raise my cattle

King's lose crowns
Destroyed me when I lost my castle
Failures circle ova me like vultures hang me like a lasso 
Up shit creek without a paddle

Scars saddled

Ride me like a horse with tremendous force
Calibrated power of a speedy Porsche 
Nightmares got me shakin' like Ali when he held da torch
Eye remember back when I couldn't even leave my porch

Me, Myself, n I relinquished in my thoughts

In a maze like white n da seven dwarfs 

Blackin' out
In n out like intercourse 
All I ever had was poetry, music, n my sports

Now my back's against da wall
Cuffed
Holdin' off deez courts
Tryna lock me up for back child support

Don't wanna be another brotha jailed up north
Or statistic in da system wit a bunch of sad remorse
Tryna find ways to do what's right n redirect my course

At one point my record was good, but cats don't care what you did before

Where you stand, switches up from where stood
And I've come to learn, dat eventually ya bad will outweigh da good
Fallin' to temptations
"Ball Of Confusion" in da world n constitution body parts contorted in convulse contusions
Mind enslaved n slain in deez institutions
Becomin' reprogrammed to da waves they've instituted

Top Gun show-offs Maverick loud mouths like Mark Cuban

And never mix business wit pleasure, datz stupid!
Love is so peculiar
It can have you down in da dumps n at da same time it can have you groovin'
Or get shot through da heart like Jon Bon Jovi hit wit cupid's arrow harpoonin'
Try to patch it up wit time but in da meantime you leakin' fluid

Yeah!, New Jersey native Garden State plantation
Home of high unemployment, taxes, n inflation
Among other things y'all

Corrupt situations

Cuts are so abrasive! 
On my shoulder's God n satan
Try to practice better patience but da voices swirlin' in my head are just so persuasive

It's a struggle man movin' forward
Pains from da last alliance keeps me dormant
But
Stayin' focused
Not fallin' in a pit datz bottomless for those dat wish me bad just for their enjoyment 

2 comments: