Friday, November 15, 2013

"LETZ GO!"

Eye love to bend those legs back
And see da veins in ya forehead crack through ya skin patch
2gether, we ride like a maybach
Eye get chills as well from seeing da heart in ya chest being reattached
From da last cat who stomped it n left it flat
B
Equals we in tune on da same notes n sheets our voices scream out n lay at
Eye see you baked some soft cookies
Let me taste a batch
Ya mind n body is way stacked
Got some Whispers or Teddy P.?, Play dat!
Let dem serenade while eye hit da bong, rip off ya thong, den go long like howie
Howdy!
It's Stare
I like it rowdy
It's below sub-zero, get ova here!!!
I'm heatin' up!
Haven't even reached my peak
Multiple O's released like you had cerebral palsy
Can't understand ya speech
Uhhhhhhhhhh?!!!
lol!
No need for lessons or assistance teach
Eye understand sign language very well
When da vagina leaks like oceans walls expanded beneath da reef
Wit penned up aggression
Da backboard heavens open up n cry tears of our sexual effervescent
From da earth shatterin' sounds of limbs being spread in scintillating directions
In it all night
Shoot!
Eye aim for perfection
And you can run tel ya girlfriends how good it was when you textin'
A Lil' bit of advice, eye wouldn't send dat message
Some of y'all do dat but eye wouldn't do dat
Cause it's da ones closest to you dat will make a "U-Turn" wit da Penn like Sean n J-lo, on da low
Tip of my finger pointin' to my noggin', I'm always up tho!
Shine like my Father
Jesus Christ, da sun here
Letz Go!!!!

"Letz Go" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment