Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"BARING MY SOUL"

Eye just want love n peace
Peace of mind!
Love reciprocated back in more then just leisure time 
Heart 2 Heart
Skips beats when she next to mine
Our love pedals on da pedestal of a different echelon
Long ago!
After eyez 
Got past da ass, hips, n da thighs
She showed me how to love one's inner vibe
Her beautiful insides seized my mind n had me mesmerized 
Eye didn't know what was happening
Eye was TERRIFIED!!!
She opened my awareness
Ran interference
Made me wait a while before I could gain clearance 
Eye respected her for dat
It made us closer n our bond tighter
She became the ronsonol fluid to my lighter
We created majestic fires!
Our intimacy without touching became thee igniter 
Every now n then we as people give in to our flesh desires
We surveyed each other's temple like Indiana Jones searching for a diamond
But ova da years the weather change climates
Like Bruce Willis n Michelle Pfeiffer
Their story became "The Story Of Us" like Rob Reiner
Not a day goes by dat eye don't wish eye was like Alicia Keys
Sittin' back wit my thoughts n notes in my minor
When eye wrote her poetry
It would expand her walls n moisten her vagina
Was once da Chi to my Lites
Have you see her?
Cause now eye can't find er
I open myself up to da world n let you see who eye am in this binder
Wish da earth was a little kinder
But it's not
So we have to remain strong
At whatever cost or what comes along
Eye see her in my dreams n then she's gone
Eye wake Up!
Clutching for her physical n mental to keep me warm
But like Hall n Oates
She's 
Gone!
In 60 seconds like Nicolas n Angelina y'all!
Our "Love Jones" was steamer than Larenz Tate n Nia Long
Wait a sec!
Hang on!
The emotions in which I put into my poetry n my songs
Let's you know eye still have a pulse
It's faint!
But eye know da Lord's mercy n grace 
Keep Us 
In touch
Protecting us!
This how eye bare my soul, without all thee other stuff
And even after you felt you did everything you could do
It seems like it's still never E-nough
People change
Blood boils like a reflux
Jesus Shuttlesworth
"He Got Game" like she
You better D-up!
Either way, the edges leave you cut
Mystified!
Everything abrupt!
Soldier's determination
Mindset! 
Never givin' Up!
My words embody spirit's of immortal lyrics to torture remnants 
Most fear it!
Some jeer it!
A host hear it!
I'm trapped in a ghost mirror, where reflections teach us lessons
What up bruh!
Keep those positive messages you be addressin'
Filterin'
Cause WE ALL need dat!
It's called feedback so let da positive feed back
Watch da sparks fly n react!
Eminem
Don't wanna relapse!
Greatness in US is just waiting to be unleashed like Jet Li
So keep reaching til' you reach max
Then go past dat!
Fuck where da cash at!
I'm Rich in other things dat surpass dat
God's love help me snap back!
Datz why
Like Pac, eye gotta "Smile"  n laugh black!
If eye lose my sense of humor
Then datz dat!
Ya soul is dead inside from da blast
Especially da past crap!
You try to come to terms wit ya demons
Move on!
N evolve into another dimension
Where as ya comprehensive is authentic!
Lend a helpin' hand
Cause shit!
Most of us is all in it
Eye bare my soul thru deez barz like eye was court sentenced
Sometimes pictures give a false image
I'm true to how eye spit dis!
N I don't gotta get all encrypted 
This gift ain't got isssh to do wit Christmas
Eye speak it clear 
Write my wrongs
Right em' up!, n erase da fear
All cried out
Shackles on my tears!
So eye release my poetry on pages
Pray eye can get a seat in heaven n it isn't taken
If God see's it fit for me to be awaken
Let my soul meet my spirit at da crossroads 
Eye cross flows!
I'm da arrow in da crossbow 
Piercin' 
Sendin' signals to ya brain to stimulate n illustrate also
Baring my soul
Salute to ALL yo!

"Baring My Soul" By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment