Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"LET DA POET SPEAK"

I'm always down for my peepz
Levitate da words, let da poet speak
Sounds of floetry!
My past molded me
Demons tried conjolin' me
Eye found a love n passion for poetry
Hold tight to my faith in God n let da Best out datz bestowed in he
Humbled!, never ornery
Competitiveness, wreaks havoc on da arteries
Paint pictures wit dis art eye bleed
Blood shot!
Blood clot!
Our lyrics assassinate deez bumbaclots
Thugs runnin' stocks n runnin' bloks
Welcome to AmeriKKKa, Da meltin' pot!!! 
DMX was right
Hell is Hot!!!
Eye smell da stench n rot
Of fiendish plots
To keep us down n never rise up
So many lives stuck!
Sometimes when I talk
Cat's tend to think I'm nutz!
But I don't give a fuck!!!
Forces between woman n man seemingly span 
A connection thru da simplest strands
Woven in da center of our memory gland
Mutual friends
Friends of Friends
Innocent sins?
Depends!
Depends!
Singled out wit a twisted sputterin' grin 
Sly evol silent he spin
Pen to page!
It switches like Primal Fear
Richard Gere
Ed Norton
Past da weed my nigga, I don't know what dey snortin'
Headhunters on da prowl, you see us comin'
Salute to ALL my writing affiliates!!!
Expression!
Ain't it Somethin'?
Eye got so much love for this, eye would do it for nothin'
But EYE understand da dynamic's of tryin' to make somethin'
So eye ain't mad at cha!,
Matter O fact!
I'm encouragin' dat!
We all do what we do
Flow foolish, crazy, n cool!
N still tight at da end of a duel
Never surrender ya tools
Respect due!
To ALL you pen soldiering fools (lol) 
Like me!, who hold it up wit a sense of pride 
Been on both sides 
Of da spectrum
Ridin' down da highway thinkin'
Music bumpin', Leanin'
Laid back!,
Recitin' what I inked in my notebook from dis evening
Folks!, hold tight
We gon' get somethin' straight b4 we leave here
Our voices lye in each ear
What time is it?
Eye don't know but we hear
Our struggles made each of us who we are, So be Clear!
Cause we fear!
No entity or anyone who tries to fuck wit our lyrical capabilities 
Too much artillery!
You feelin' me?!
Y'all inspire me
I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind wit no apologies
Honestly!
I feel like we da top tier of poetic piracy 
Whether positive or negative
We spill our irony!
Be who we are designed to be
But We ALL respect one another's honesty
Regardless of society
We've forged bonds thru sonnets we sewn in it's entirety 
To level a nation n it's hypocrisy
ALY-US
Follow me!
But we leaders
So correction!, 
Follow ya instincts n let it breathe
Eye have a difference in opinion wit what BS people be handin' me
Respect from my peers is pure flattery!!!
Big Upz to ALL you Queen & King Pen assassin's 
Attackin' not just da brain but da whole anatomy
Knowledge filters in gradually 

"Let Da Poet Speak" 

By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment