Saturday, April 6, 2013

"BY ANY MEANZ"

Some things you gotta learn
it can't be taught
Don't ask how much for my soul man
It can't be bought
50 Cent for ya thoughts
When it Rains, It Pours
Try to keep my faith
Praise da Lord!
We can keep it trillz, sharpen our skillz wit deez lyrical swords
Instead of being sent to a prison or our nearest morgue
Everybody tryin' to move up like Weezy n George
Eye see a lot of divorce!
It's sad how most couples can't stay connected like Honda on 1 Accord
Murder rate runnin' rampant, Cats strapped wit gunz
Both parents out here losing daughters n sons
Makes you wanna scream to da top of ya lungs!!!
Think about it for a sec bro
How far did we come?
From da heaven's
Dr. King lookin' down
Probably appaulled at some
Two people in relations should compromise
It can't be ALL or none
It should be ALL FOR ONE!
Not your way or da highway
1 n done!
On ya noggin'
I'm tryna drop some jewels, Help you improve
So you won't suffer my fate n wear a pair of my shoes
Cause believe me
Dey hurt my dude!
But deez little cats are hard-headed
Sarcasm in dey voice
In dey hearts
Pain, Anger embedded
Not tryna gas you up
But dis world will beat you all da way down to da ground youngin', if you leaded
Don't be afraid to follow ya dreams
Or else son, You'll regret it!
Be it this or Music, Always hit you wit a message
On dat note
Maybe eye could give solace to someone out there
Reading dis right now
Physically
Datz Not in my presence
Young or Old
No exception!
Gotta have patience
Cause everyday you can learn "Something New" like Sanaa Lathan
Poetry for me y'all is a healing agent
Whether Good or Bad
Eye jot down or write about everything dat I'm facin'
High's n Low's
Pro's n Con's
Severed bonds
Happiness
Overjoyed
Like Stevie
Seeing my kids doin' well excel n exceed me
Just know I die for em' peepz
If
Need be
Eye would rather you pray for me
Instead of crying
Winan like Ce Ce
Watch out for Snakes n Centipede's
On da low
Slither like Rebbie
Blaze deez pages like Wyatt Earp
It's My First Love like Ke Ke
Be passionate about anything dat you do
Whatever you decide to pursue
From start to finish Like my granny said
See it thru!
In a marriage
Ya wife should really bring out da best in you
And you in her
Become 1 like da Sun
Like 2pac
It Ain't Easy
Yea!
Eye know dis world can weigh a ton
At times
Even more den dat
Keep God 1st, let em' be your shield to hold all deez devils back
Temptations everywhere, be aware
Stay away from da trap
Me n dis pc engage make "Computer Love" like Zapp
My fingers caress da keys as eye transfer scripts right to da screen
Where a team!
Datz how WE ALL vibe, intertwined in dis machine
Be smart like Malcolm but protect yourz, By Any Meanz

"BY ANY MEANZ" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment