Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Rappin' To Ya"

Godson 
Child of God
Pack arenas when eye enter center like da Izod
Yeah!
No iPod
Dis flow come from tape decks, dat BOOM BAP in ya basement
Tight lyrics, productions of a "Dope Beat" like Boogie Down have you goin' ape shit
I sound like nobody bro when I face lift
Kill tracks!
Unplug bodies
"Bring Em' Out" like T.I, cause they caught in da matrix
A non-reality datz just makeshift
Concoct food for thought man, bring me my apron!
Bring em' back to life like Jesus Christ
Shawn Stare
Vocals are in tune
"We Are One" like Frankie B. & Maze wit da mic

Dis my battle cry for tears dat fall from heaven skies
Dead peers
Dead scrolls
Literature n music fills a gaping hole
Like Rakim, "I Got Soul"
Don't lose yourself like Em cause datz when, I grab da wheel like K. Lamar n take "Control"
Homey tried to slide da jab but missed me wit dat tho
I never left my friend, I'm layin' right in da fold
Light up da page like a oven y'all when it's cold

Den keep it hot like da pilot fire lit on a stove
Sprinkle da seed
Watch it grow
Degrees slowly fall below
Beware of kiss of death under mistletoe's
Women camouflaged as hoe's

Datz not a good look!

Datz like a bad jux or a nice song wit a fucked up hook
People look!
My compositions a open book
If you wanna know what's inside of me, all you gotta do is read
A.D.O.R what I scribe behind da PC
I "Let It All Hang Out", like da baddest chicks cleav
age
Still ain't nothin' but a number like Chi Ali
Best believe 
Before my "Time's Up" like Jadakiss on earth n I gotta leave
Y'all gon' feel me like bible quotes passin' thru ya blood stream
Extract & intake I purify patrons like a dialysis patient
Haters failure is where eye succeed
You kidney
You kiddin me?
Get baptized in my poetry, eye cleanse thee

I'm DA MACHINE!

Eye let my pain bleed, like ferociousness of a slave peeved
And eye don't care if you've been my peeps since grade 3
If you cross me once!, I'll cut you off like gangrene
Soak it up!, let it hit yo' nugget like Jersey native
K. Faried
Potna, this is "More Than Love" like Amerie
No fee!
I do this for free, check da discography
Til' death do we part
Words n I are a nucleus like monogamy
Try to separate us, I'll divorce ya whole colony
Nuke all monstrosities cause I'm a nuclear warhead dat will destroy all ya property
Sea~gal
Eye take this seriously like I was "Under Siege", this how I breathe
Get to da root of things, extension stem to da leave
Don't give a shit about what you got, I'll bruise ya eg
O!
Most think it's a game?
Til' situations sneaks up on em', smack em' wit a different train of thought on dis dirty rail
Follow da trail n you can track da smell

When it rain, it hail!((HELL))

And when bones come outta closets 
((Smh)) Oh boy!, do they smell
Government got us programmed inside to da freakin' outer shell
Melon cells swelled
All da proddin', mutltiplyin', subtractin', simplifyin'
Meanwhile
Badges gettin' off, n all our children dyin'
Real talk!
Step behind da wall, observe how they walk
Companies still closing down, a lot of niggaz gettin' laid off
It's not what you know, it's who you know
Still see da pay off?
So many more dat made off just like Madoff

"Weekend at Bernie's" playin' dead wit yo' attorney 
Some don't get caught, they just neutralize da journey
But what do eye know
I'm just rappin' to ya
Straight
No plastic filter
Digest it or not
True stories lived n sewed folks, wit an angled plot
Imprisoned in bars
3 meals n a cot
Planted like a monocot 

"Rappin To Ya" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. YOU DEFINITELY WENT IN ON THIS JOINT SHAWN. HAWT FLOW ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shantell, very humbled by your comments.

    ReplyDelete