Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Changes" ((freestyle))



People up n changed on me
Clouds over my head, started rainin' down on me
No two days are da same, remember dat homie!
Fake alliances become phony
Caught up like Bokeem, in da middle like Monie

But no Love there
Once you see da dynamics then things come clear
Futile relations
Day in day out, trabajo trainin'
Emotionless
Cut-off, from ya aspirations
A heart bleedin' profusely from lacerations

Trapped in a filthy finicky foul nation
Desolate fields
Drudging towards a destination
No occupation
Searchin' self
Monastery standard evaluations

We are God's creations
But nothin' nice

Tight grip!
Our necks stay in a vice
So-called Illuminati?
Human sarifice
Killin' each other wit no regards for human life
But we see dat in inner city neighborhoods every night

Power of a dollar
Best believe you pay a price, some even pay it twice

It comes back two-fold
Ten times worse, when you sell ya soul
At da pinnacle of dat stroll
You find out when it's silent, 6 feet below!

They say if you love somethin' you should let it go
Have patience
Plant da seed n watch it grow
Eye don't know
Why I keep writin'
Somethin' inside tells me to keep fightin'
Tryin'
To right my wrongs even if eye don't understand what da Lord has goin' on

So eye soldier on, through da changes
When on da canvas, eye wanna be erased 
From da paintin'
Gotta be in my shoes to comprehend da depth of my language
Eye don't care about being famous
And I don't pay attention to critics cause a million people got opinions comin' out dey anus

Dis REAL conversation
Not a sitcom where "Everybody loves Raymond"
Things I quill go ova heads, can't be measured by a ruler
I got BIG BALLS dat can't be neutered

Amen!
Hallelujah!

And when my time is up on earth
Hope you learn somethin' from my notes to produce a better future
Maybe our children, need better tutor's
Cause it seem like we keep droppin' da ball on dat
Lost in a stupor 
So tell me, where's da teacher's dat really care about da students?
Parent's included
Who's educating who?, when our paths are parallel in angles
Side by side but meant to be a force in congruence 

"Changes" ((freestyle)) by Ra Shine McKoy

4 comments: