Monday, December 2, 2013

"DA SKIN I'M IN" ((freestyle))

Da skin I'm in
Currently 
Within
Still
Battles wit sin
Stare vs Shine
Shawn vs Ra Shine
Sometimes eye feel like I'm losin' my mind
Flesh chasin' my spirit
But keep fallin' behind
Never aligned
My depression became an obsession 
It almost crippled my essence
A valuable learning lesson
Came out da depths
Foul
Worser den bowl movements
Past consumin'
My future groomin'
Stranded in da defecation of waste
Now eye can't breathe
Dis shit suffocatin' my space
Rude boy
It's written all ova my face
Charlie Sheen demons
I'm in a "Chase"
Tryna escape
Things I never dealt wit to help me heal
I became cut off from how eye feel
Put my emotions on a battered field
Pain n sadness kills
When your alone
No home
No friends
No loyalty
No honor
No sponsor
No father 
All drama
Besides God or mama
Don't think eye could've made it thru dis hellish somber
Mood
Dat once ruled my vessel
F
U
If you can't understand my struggle
Surrounded by cats dat move packs in bundles
I reside where da poor stumble
Hungry
But still on da humble
Trials n tribulations
Niggaz hatin'!!!
Period
Menstruation
Forget dis country n it's legislative's
Dem fuckerz be da main one's wit bones in da closet n da basement
Smh
Wow!
Ain't it fascinatin'
Eye stayed quiet cause eye was taught dat real dudes move in silence
Even thru da violence
Stare was jealous of Shine talent
It was festerin'
Hatred pilin'
Like Tom Hanks
Eye found myself stuck on a island
My children give me hope
But da world thru my scope doesn't
Nope!
I'm hangin' by da ropes
Like a dope fiend tryna cope
Or like a songstress tryna hit dat high note
My goals n my dreams float
On da borderline
No Madonna
Just a deadline to meet death on da other side
Noggin' in my hands
Dayz eye cried!!!
Back slid
Fallin' by da wayside 
People say have faith
Yeah eye know 
It takes time
I run towards my troubles tryna to embrace mine
Datz da only way eye can conquer da monster
Dat resides in me!
Da skin dat I'm in 
Eye fight to be free
Da key like Styles P
Lockdown in he, among da dirt no one can see


"Da Skin I'm In" ((freestyle)) 
By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment