Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"I'M IT"!!!

I feel da hate
But fuck it!
I slay em Wit my Blade Like Whistler
Da type to nut in a cup
Leave it there n let you drink it like Stifler
Ha!
To dis rap game
Cats are a disgrace G
And people gon' continue to hate
So be my guest
Please!
See
I'm Seriously Off 1 n Eye got REAL Trust Issues
Dey could never Drake me!
I Come from dat Real "Essence" of hip hop like Nas n AZ
Your dislike is my reassurance
We are not concurrent
I FLow on another wavelength current to topple deez vermins
I'm a wordsmith when I let my mind spit
My stock in myself is more den what you can bond wit
A rappers worst nightmare!
I'M IT!!!
Da keys to doors locked
Shawn is underground
Basement
Flow Tenacious!
Gonna need somethin' stronger den a coolin' agent to put my flames out
X men n let da Storms Reign n Roam about
Shine Ludacris by Word of Mouf
Insane to most characters
Let my rhymes badger ya
My cadence is unorthodox, sometimes not in line wit da pattern bruh
Serve deez weak artists like Roger Federer
And so on like R.Kellz
Etcetera! Etcetera! Etcetera!...........

"I'M IT"!!!
By Shawn Stare of
Poorhouse Management

No comments:

Post a Comment