Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"DA SHINE IN MY STARS"

Poetry n Music got me on a hanger
She's my outlet, I'm Hooked now
We are no longer strangers 
Straight A student growin' up 
Kept my head in dem books

Den started cuttin' up
Cuttin' class, chasin' ass
Lost my focus from bad decisions n earth's diluted poison
But I loved when Public Enemy was Bringin' Da Noise in
Got back on track like rough beats off wax
Wheeeeeeeeew!!!
Da talent is stacked
Like Micky D's, Double D's, n Tripple D's
I'm Lovin dat!
Most Cats
I guarantee you!
Would rather be somewhere wit a nice lady instead of huggin' a block or a gat
My passion for rap
Infuses my "Heartbeat" like Taana Gardner Partner
Flows underdeath
Deep Deep Inside!
Deep!
Deep Down Inside!
Like a club song
Remember Y'all???!!!!
It's not always about da drawers
I Like to get in line wit a womans mind n if she down for me like I am her dawg
I'll treat em' right like chubbs n give her my ALL
Kem runnin' when love calls
But realistically like an engine wit no oil
It may eventually cease up
Heart cracked like da blok wallz
N sometimes
Love stalls!
No rules when whatz between dat L burns slow like usher
In a bong
Or
"A dutch
Rolled properly can cause a friendship in da fog"
As per my nigga H-Nigh would recall
You may even find ya self gettin' pissed on like a porcelain bathroom stahl
We are taught dat evol isn't associated wit dis action or involved
Ha!
At moments I beg to differ y'all
Been known to speak da gospel like John, Peter, n Paul
When I write
Eye get enthralled wit deez barz
Defyin' Evolution like a lawyer breakin' laws gettin' disbarred
But in constant circular motion n constellation wit da shine in my stars

"DA SHINE IN MY STARS" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment