Friday, May 18, 2012

"SO DEEP"


I've Climbed Many Mountainz
Been hung by some
Even been shot by cupidz loaded gun
Love
1 n done
Now I love none!
Da cliffz are SO STEEP!
Eye look over, da bottom iz
So DEEP!
Wordz cut in between da sheetz
Not da ones in da bed
Da one's outta ya mouth infiltrated to my heart
When we started off we had a spark
Now itz Brenda Russell
My notez ova a piano in da dark
Our shine became dim
Nutzo!
Ova headz above da rim
We soldiered on, but chances became slim
Itz neva as good as da first time like a beautiful songstress say
So Eye perserve every moment we had inside my mind n Cherish da day like Sade
My lyricz iz da gift you be wrappin' about in Da Rhythm like Kwame
Abort Mission!
I don't have to go 2 war anywhere else
In my own backyard, I'm already enlisted
PAIN?!!!!
Dawg!
I been off da chain
You linked to a different gate 
Unjustly brandished beneath da waste
Itz not a race or a competition
But da passion displayed in compositions
Sharpenz da steel on both fences
Listen!
Fuck ballin' n poppin' a bottle
Slow ya throttle!
Dis Real Lyfe shit eye spit!
For ALL who persist on judgin' my shit
My thoughtz remain deeper den any abyss
I'm drenched in da earth's stench
No Superman!
No Clark Kent!
Soldier Boi?
You gonna need a airlift after I'm done
Bustin' OFF!
You ain't came where I cum!
You not from where I'm from!
People say dey forgive, but can't forget
So how do you undo whatz been done?
HUH?
Itz a Ruff Ryde
Move on Yung Wun
Alwayz being crucifed by strangerz n often da same one's
For some of us
Our Shine not even from da same sun
JESUS!
Dey come from my FATHER even tho my book of scribez
I AM DA AUTHOR!
DA ONE IN DA HEAVENZ n da one doing 25 to Life in dis lifetime
Springtime!
Eye iz 
FULL BLOOM!
You should work in a saloon as much drinkin' you intake wit dat food
For thought
Ego Strokin'
Long n Hard!
Rain Dropz are all datz consumed in da mist of dis graveyard
And dey are
Trailz left by da scarz so deeply engraved in my soul
BeHold!
I get beheaded everyday in da fold
Leavin' my brain cellz mangled n framed in da pic eye show
Fighting da same patternz n still tryin' to grow
I'll take dat tag you pop on ya shirt n hit you up side da head wit one of my scrollz
N I'm not wit callin' a women a bitch or a ho
But if datz what you are den datz what you are,
It shouldn't faze you if it don't pertain to you
Besidez
I'm referring to some of deez men too!
Let IT GO!
I keep my head high even tho it wants to hang low
And fuck being fresh wit da flow
I been dat since kangol in U.T.F.O
My Steel Barz BROLIC!!!!
You n ya barz softer den a whatchamacallit
AZZ iz what Eye call it!
Think Smart but think fast
I'm a Magic no look pass
You neva see me comin'
Better start runnin' n back bussin' when da bulletz start hummin'
Whatz written on pagez LIGHT fire's in ovenz cuzzin'
N nawh I'm not pretendin' I'm rich like Philip Drummond
Eye beat da pussy up wit a Different Stroke
Get a good look on da angle thru da lenz of ya scope
Itz Straight UP! POORHOUSE when we POOR OUT!
I Kill time!
Watch what cum outta ya mouth!
Like some babiez a chick spit out on her blouse
Only linez you stepped to iz when da ref callin' a foul
I'm a Bastard Child!!!!
Incisioned Joker smile underneath psychotic bomb filled Styles
P verses on crowdz n move bowlz from what I holster
Most men want you to move ya head while dey watch da game on da sofa
Most Women just want closure!
Y'all are more den whatz be hind, in da middle
Itz more about WHATZ ON TOP OF YA SHOULDERZ
For both alike engulfed in da working partz of da motor
Dis shit iz so deep, but guaranteed to get less exposure!
My SHIT OVA YA HEAD LIKE A D. ROSE IN DA LANE FLOATER

"SO DEEP" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment