Monday, November 14, 2011

"ME MYSELF & I" (Conscience)

I not only tear da roof OFF!
I BURN DA BITCH DOWN!
My left eye (smile)
Homie
These cats is such Clowns..
I TEAR YA LUNGS OUT! 
Tell you breathe more until you hit da freakin floor..
No! Shine
I'm da BOMB! call me C4!
We can go back n forth like a seasaw
SAW n Split ya jaw!
J-J-JIGSAW..
Eddie Murphy dawg
Dis shit "RAW"
Well Dis iz POORHOUSE!!!
We Hit HARD!
Shawn!
I'm a KING like BERNARD
Put ya lights out!
Dis dat flow dat make you hide right behind da couch n have ya spouse on her knees at my house...
OUCH!
Stare!
Don't tell em' dat bruh, it ill make em' sick
Why?
I'm a angel when da devil spit
You's a lame!
Get's NONE!/ Celibate..
listen to da Hell I flip off my lips
Ok! But
I'm not a Crip or a Blood or a Fuckin Thug
Just a thorough cat about my math n my fam
Rashine! Slaughter lambs n more EMCEE'S than Pakistan
My flow is Poltergeist
Carol Ann!
Hop in da caravan
Driving down da freeway
Not concerned what other's say
LOVE IS LETHAL!!!!
Cause when it's spell backwards it represents EVOL..
Dis rap shit! I do it 4 my PEOPLE!.....
Alright! Rah
But my Poetry iz Food 4 Thought
It's how I Feed You
Da Horse Manure n what I spit datz flushed in Sewers should be locked away in a stable
I promote Myself I don't need a Label
Yeah Shine!
But yo wife keep asking for my Cable
So I put it in Maximum Overdrive like Marla Maples
Sex in da Kitchen
Legs Split like R.KeLLS on da Table
Breakfast in da morn wit cream cheese on da Bagel
Stare you spittin Fables
Yo shit iz Feeble! n you just a CLONE!
Which iz why da last chick left yo azz walkin in da Rain like Orange "Juice" Jones 
Me, Myself, n I
My Conscience iz ILLegaL n Gone!

"Me MySelf & I"  (Conscience) By Shine, Shawn Stare, Rashine McKoy & Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment