Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Steamin"

If you pregnant
Abort, give birth, or do whatz best for you
But this what eye do
Wit a touch of spice bring life wit what I write duke
My conscience is unconscious!
Under water Hold ya breath, Watch dey turn blue
Damn boo!
I'm behind watchin' homegirl cheeks wavin' back too!
Freeze cats, fightin' off demons like zankoo
Channel
Energy
Without Injury
Hyperextend ya memories like a women's limbs around my neck for support n dependency
Shine my "Gifted Hands" like Elise Kimberly
Fire?
I been an arson!
I align n bend arches, relieve stress markings
I Ben Carson
Neurosurgeon wit da pen barkin,
Ya nervous system become sliced up when da lights darken
Tap into ya brain n ya spinal cord
Lord!
Dat kid a problem!
Eye hold da key, got my game locked
A g', U naut
Watch em' put dem in a jugger, he a jargon!
Cause dat mic
Eye Rock-et Houston like ex 

Chandler Parsons
See dem lines on da paper in between da margin
Eye wouldn't Cross it
Alex
I take advantage of tracks n kill da field holmes before anyone can even cross it
Funny like Laurel n Hardy, ya toy soldiers better keep marchin'
No bargains!
Death before dishonor!
Put dat on my mama no comma
Everything come full circle like dat bitch karma
Learn dat da hard way
My shit touch niggaz even tho I'm far away
Here's a close up of my silence speakin'
I'm a follow my dreams n do me regardless what ya thoughts wreakin'
No matter what niggaz inkin', I stay beastin'!!!
I know two wrongs don't make it right like David Peaston
But God, fam n Poorhouse is my only legion
My mind wandered for a moment in da moment thinkin'
Da earth shook, reality blinkin'
Den I came back n she said, I'm cummin' like a locomotive steamin'
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

"Steamin" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment