Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"BETWEEN DEEZ SHEETZ" ((Freestyle))


Like Prince 
I Wanna Be Ya Lover
Hittin' Switches n Switchin' Positions
Make ya Jump out da window like Erick Sermon
She said, "I Miss You"
Want a Drink?
Maybe a bourbon?
I said nawh
I just wanna make ya KLYMAXX like we in our "Prime" Like Byran Greenberg n Uma Thurman
Spread Legz like Antennas
2Pac Thug Passion beatin' up da fender only wearin' my bandana
Goin' Ape Shit!
Bananaz!!!
Nameen?
Dat Good Love Like T.I n Mary J. where you can't get out ya grammar
Suck me off n swallow my kidz like itz apart of ya mission
I'll return da favor right after ya finished
Airheadz
Dum Dum!
Forget what ya heard about da percentage
I'm a geniuz when I tutor da clitoris n help her cum correct wit a sentence
My head game is Stupendous!
Don't get it?!
Well Den, Letz start back at da beginnin'
Genesis
Simmerin'
All da way to Revelation
My Proclamation
Where 2 Inflammatory individuals stimulatin' each other pagez
Fatal Attraction like Michael Douglas n Glenn Close
Sex Pourin'!!!
As we both
Sweat Like Keith
Time
Kut Close
Bodies "Twisted"
"Get Up On It" to receive a better image
Elated
Both filled wit fast pace satisfaction of exhilaration
Pillows Patent
Satin
Entangled in Covers
Sssssssswish!
Net Our Own Flix In Between Deez Sheetz Like da Isley Brothaz 
Not Payin' attention to da clock on da wall
She ride me like a horse, clutchin' my ballz
Did I mention her old man is in law enforcement y'all
FUCK IT!
AwWWWWWWWWWwh!!!
Dis da Best
Ponderin', while I'm suckin' her breasts
If her husband knew what we were doing, He probably would wanna kill me instead of puttin' me under arrest
We GETTIN' IT IN!!!
FIGURATIVELY!
LITERALLY!
Our Spirits combined Levitatin' to da Ambiance of our own music voice pattern Soliloquy
Thinkin'
Can't believe I'm fuckin' dis broad in her bedroom facility
Deniece Williams
"Silly" Me!
Den somebody YELLS OUT!
HONEY I'M HOME!!!
You Up There?
You Hearin' Me?
She said YESSSSSSSSSS!!!
Be down in a minute, gotta finish what I'm doin' in dis vicinity
As she kept strokin' instantly
Simultaneously
I'm Cummin' Baby!!!
I'm Cummin' Baby!!!
I Said, Ohhhhh Shit!
Me TOO mami!
But dis can't be happenin' B
Dis gon be One Hellava Story I Got 2 Tell Like B.I.G

"Between Deez Sheetz" ((Freestyle)) By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment