Saturday, April 7, 2012

"RYDE ON DA TRACK"(FreeStyle)


***PRESSPLAYNREAD***

Dis how I ride on a track
I Don't care about da fame
FUCK! dat other crap
Eye Write rhymes cause I LOVE WHAT I DO!
Itz not about da money Itz about da HUNGER IN YOU!
Will We Survive?
I don't know dawg!
I'm wonderin' too
It ALL STARTED ON BLOKZ N PORCHES
Now itz ALL CORPORATE
Our slang To deez new jacks now iz ALL FOREIGN
Shawn Stare
Eye Shine for my team Not for da bling
REPRESENT 4 My Peepz who still follow dey dreamz
HUSTLE HARD! while dey slingin' dem' thangz
Church folkz
Wantin' better outta life still prayin' 2 Christ
Marriage Vowz n Rice
Lyfe Jennings
"Must Be Nice"
It nothin like comin' home to ya kidz n wife
When you lose dat
You go blind losin' ya "SIGHT"
MILL EYE FEEL YA BRUH!!!!!
YOU DOIN' IT RIGHT
Ya inspiration keep me speakin' to da congregation
Better yet
DIS WHOLE FOUL NATION!!!
Comin' LIVE in HD dis a Home INVASION!
Speak it out n claim it
A WORK IN PROGRESS AT ALL TIMEZ!!!
I Spit MY HEART n EMOTIONZ in deez Barz n Linez
Eye stay silent, but I hear da chatta
I even hear da sadness mixed in wit da laugther
Still tryna rise out of dis fecal matter
Da path iz long Itz hard to carry on when no one loves ya
LORD! I pray everyday put NO ONE above YA
I send dis out to my REAL sistaz n my brothaz
Searchin' for light amongst all da scrutiny
I Been through Hell Peepz
What else could dey do to me?
If you let it
World a beat ya down wit cruelty
Da visions I have are not da same through ya optical glass
Dis to shall pass along like Steve Nash
Fire burnin' in my tummy You have NO idea!
Godson dat iz Pierced by a devil spear
My anger n hurt keepz y'all from gettin near
My only fear iz comin' back n being right HERE!
I can hardly find peace or solace anywhere
Yeah
Dis how we Ryde On Da Track
Shawn Stare n Shine
Crucified for my past n some petty crimez
Eye sacrifice my Pride n my ego for my people
To let you get a glimpse of dis soarin' tortured eagle
"LIKE OR NO LIKE"
Eye Still SPEAK MY MIND!!!
Posts
Really careless if ya feelin' mine
Like Hov said,
"Cost Ya Nothin Y'all, Pay me no mind"
Eye care MORE ABOUT TOUCHIN' LIVES WIT MY SCRIBEZ
Tryna redefine da roadz dat are realigned
A rebellious rebel
DAT SHATTER JAWZ
Against a government n all dat it stands for
FEEL DA HEAVY ROAR!!! Comin' from dis Connoisseur
Women talk about us Men
But y'all do da same shit when we peekin' in
Hmmmmm
SIN IZ SIN!
HOW CAN ANYBODY JUDGE? UNLESS YOU LIVIN' PERFECT
AROUND DEEZ SERPENTS n DEEZ CRACK MERCHANTZ?
Adam bit da apple after Eve
Cause dey probably wanted more direct knowledge
Den what people now-a-dayz recieve
In deez churches
Saturday night 
You was just splurgin'
Da enemy iz alwayz there lurkin'
Ask ya preacher!
Oh he in da back drinkin' bourbon
Wit Sista Superhead ridin' Wavez on his Current
Some come 4 da WORD!
Otherz  just to look good
Plus
Dey be flirtin'
Everything not alwayz what it seems on da surface
Mirror dat den HOLLA BACK!
Yeah
Dis how Stare n Shine Ryde On Da Track
I've been on da right n wrong side like Artifactz
No Gimmickz
Just Brutal Honest Cold Factz
Bare witness to da liguistics in my sentence
Eye Write to BUILD not to tare down like someone takin' copyright infringementz
FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!
I'M FINISHED!!!!!

"RYDE ON DA TRACK"(FreeStyle) By Shawn Stare & Shine........................1

No comments:

Post a Comment