Saturday, December 31, 2011

"BARZ"

Barz get flipped 
Like da steel I was once locked behind
My mind iz an Octagon
I surround sound dawg
Itz more den 8 people inside of "SHINE"
My screwz BEEN LOOSE!
My poetry n rapz hang catz without a noose
You ain't 2pac! Ak
Think you been drinkin' TOO MUCH of dat '"Juice"
Watch yo step like he did before you get thrown off a roof
Poof!
Flow Sue!
I'm invisible to you!
Rapperz can't see ME!
You not even apart of da top five like Rebbie
I sit on Lauryn's HiLL
FRONTIN' NIGGAZ give me HebeGeeBeez
Stevie
Take Notez
"YOU WILL KNOW" when I GET IT IN!
X Y Z You out wit my pen like industry middle men
You ain't Grizzly Bear
You just little ben
A has been
I Ripped showz!
Ripped stagez!
NO BARZ CAN HOLD ME!
RIPPED mic cagez like I'm caged in
Itz da MIC CAJUN!!!
BLAZIN!!!
FLAMIN'!!!!
My wordz iz Blood stainin'
Leave n knock both ya red sox off like former boston player Johhny Damon
HULK SMASH Da platform
EARTH QUAKIN'!
SMACK YOU wit my brain waves like Ocean Waves WAVIN'
HI! 
It iz I
Denzel wit da Sword
"Book Of Eli"
Itz "DA SHINING"
You DimWit!
Ax through da frame
Itz Jack Nick
HHHHHHHHHHHHERE'S Johnny
Here comez DA TSUNAMI!!!
You can't understand my foreign vernacular speech n conversations
My NUCLEAR MEMBRANE! set off BOMBZ! dat are lamin' for lame men/women
Fibrous protein for ALL AGEZ!
Dis not a movie or horror flick
Stop Playin' Jason
Before I EXPOSE n RIP YA MASK OFF!
Been doin' dis since
"Knight Rider"
Kit
Car
David Hasslehoff
SHAWN STARE!
Swing through n raid ya tomb like Lara Croft
You baby powder
Baby shit
Yo azz iz Soft!
I Swing Mic Bladez n Cut you down like Deacon Frost
A MIC MERCENARY!!!!!
WIT KILLER STIMULATIN' SUBSTANCE N VOCABULARY
ON or OFF CAMERAZ
I FIRE WORDZ like HAMMERZ
Tony Danza
"Who's da Boss?"
YOU DA BOSS?!
YEAH???!
Well I drug you n any challenger out like Diana Ross
NEW JERZ!!!!!!!
N.Y. GIANT!!!!!!
SHINE iz from da LAND OF DA LOST!
I break anklez n cross ya over like Chris Paul
You just a mixed up dude actin' like a chick in a skirt like RuPaul
Lyricz TOP NOTCH like TRIPLE D's in a women's bra
Deez barz penetrate ya melon like a SAWED-OFF SHOT GUN!
Da art I present iz PICTURE PERFECT son
Like Eric R o b e r s o n
OFF DA CHAIN!
Ain't nothin holdin' em'
You playin' wit it
If I spit it I DID IT!
I'm being SPECIFIC!
I take my pencil n ERASE FOOLZ like dey NEVER EXISTED!
You n ya Henchmen
Language PROLIFIC!
Dis MY PASSION n CRAFT!!!
Amy Winehouse
I AM ADDICTED!!!!
What iz YOU sniffin'?!!!
Flip sentences like a women's attitude wit Pre-Numpz n Pensions
No Diss 2 NO 1!
But I'M
NICE! wit mine
Shawn's A "GLADIATOR"!!!! like Russell Crowe
I got a "Beautiful Mind"
Mic in hand
A License to kill like James Bond
FUCK R A Y M O N D!!!
People HATE!
But Everybody should love SHINE
I can BUILD or ANNIHILATE wit deez rhymez
I choose to BUILD n UPLIFT!
But don't get it twisted 
Anybody can get it like 50 cent
FOR ANYBODY PLAYIN' TOUGH!
I just lay in da Kut
Waitin'
For somethin' to sink my teeth in
S N A K E P L I S S K E N
BARZ wit venomous poison like Bell, Biv, Devoe
WHOA!
Black Rob YA WHOLE SHOW!
I  DISINTEGRATE Amateurz
Ima PRO!
Sheek Louch
"Walk Wit Me"
LETZ GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dis for those dat didn't know
I play 2 WIN like B.I.G
So if you didn't
NOW YA KNOW!


"BARZ" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment