Saturday, July 13, 2024

"Complete Dominance"



Complete Dominance:


Shan-Teazy Legend

No Weapons formed against me Shall Never Ever Prosper,
Hope the CREATOR will Forgive me If I Fail to Lead the Sheep out from the LAND of the Slaughter....
Open up the Book my Life History Is Prerecorded
Instructions Activated With a Reality I Jumpstarted then Transported...

That Leap Landed me SMACK dead in the Twilight Zone,
I FEEL like the Guardians of the Galaxy when they found the lost Infinity Stones...
Preparing for Natural Order My Powers Excede my EXPERIENCE,
I'm Shifting my Position while being in Control of Complete Dominance...
Long live the King for he still Rules the Waters He's so Desperately Afraid to Drown in,
Gotta keep my Head above waters so he doesn't lose the softest place on Earth that he Loves to Dive then
Lounge in...

Different Timelines but both still Facing Uncertainty,
Wishing the World could Reset itself and Revive from this Dire State of Emergency.....
I Gotta plead the 5th cause I'm Guilty of wanting to INVOKE a Riot,
If Trump can get away with that Bullshit then Fuk it put me on the American Ballot....
First Black Female Poet for President I want a War Flag and Machete,
Just so I can Head Hunt these Bitchez Incase Any Enemies try and Get Ahead of Me....

NO PIPE DREAMS Sold Here We FIGHTING til' The LAST BREATH OF ME,
COMPLETE DOMINANCE on the Horizon AND That's Til the FUKIN DEATH OF ME.
Pride Before The Fall Is All good Unless YOU The One That's Falling,
I Got My Partner In Crime with me and WE Stalk Nigga's before they even start Stonewalling....

YO' SHINE tell em' how we Flip the Script so we can Control this NON Educated System,
While Amping up our Coalition like the MAPOGO PRIDE just to Dominate all OPPOSITIONS...


Shawn Stare aka Shine

I'm on Quest like da Tribe
Check da rhyme, it's a biohazard!
Come in contact wit it,
Then you might catch it

Nigga I'm a legend!

I got da Will of GOD
Flowin' thru my very essence
Man, everyday alive is a sign of blessings
Real talk come wit more confessions

A lot of shit led to my depression
Dark days, had me circling around like a wheel barrow 

Snuck up!
And Burnett like Carol
Bounced back between da shadows
Found my purpose again
This time around, I'm a purposely win
Dis for my people locked down, took one on da chin
Wrongly accused, abused n incarcerated

It's a ill matrix

Da streets is full of agents
There comes a time when you gotta stand on business n make a choice

Have a chic moist
Tongue tied, from the 1st time I inter her course
I knocked before I entered of course 

Long strokes
Fill up da void

More or less

Stress is somethin' dat we all, try to avoid
Paranoid
Cause my heart was once broken
A nigga life more worthless than a token

Let em tell it
Stories dat we embellish

Like they signed up for da shit
Usher Raymond
Caught "In the mix"
Sometimes eye think da government
Sit back n laugh at da fix
Lies filled wit plenty suspense

Disrespect me?!
It's GO time at any event
Excuse me! Ladies n Gents
Product of my environment
Will always exist
Strapped wit 2 gunz
Denzel n Wahlberg
Black Panther, put up ya fist! 
This isn't a diss!
It's a promise!
Foxy brown catchin' Havoc
Cruise control like Maverick
How I maneuver, throughout all da manure
Put ya favorite rapper in a commode
Shit on em'!, straight up sewer

Cide, expose all ya darkest lies
Pride, comes before da fall
Shan-teazy n Shine
Rockin' out, walking tall
Niggaz out they league like Lonzo Ball
And it's still middleπŸ–•πŸΎfinger 2pac fuck em' all
Silence feeble characters, turn em' to ash
Da grumblings before explosionπŸ’₯is ominous
It's obvious!
Eye see you tryna win favor like a bunch of lobbyists
It's all butter babe, but know ya roll
We'll crush ya confidence, y'all imitators!
Lyrically incompetent
Da 2 of us is like Lauryn n Kiss
Jaded by complete dominance

Shan-Teazy Legend & Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. THIS SO FREKIN DOPE I THINK WE OUT DID OURSELVES ON THIS ONE.... ALWAYS A HONOR TO SCRIBE WITH YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shan-Teazy, it's always a pleasure to scribe & collaborate with a talented writer such as yourself. Your welcome and thanks againπŸ™‹πŸΎ
      It was an honor for me as well...Salute!!!!

      Delete