Sunday, October 18, 2015

"2nd Coming"

#PressPlay&ReadAlong

My Bonethugs, tugs at my flesh no synchronized harmony
To all my fallen comrades, eye carry you y'all apart of me
See you at da crossroads, deez are da days of our lives

Haters, racism disguised, eye had a dream dat I died
Came back as a verbal assassin, as a lyric on da note resuscitated my cries, restored my vibe!

Loneliness inhabited dis vernacular mind
Woke my spirit up outer coma
Past pains haunt me, I smell thee aroma
My organs failin' me fast, I need me a donor
My tongue sharp as a Blade tho, I call it Sonya
Causin' inflammation to air sacs in ya lungs, just like pneumonia

I'm sorry Lord for all da sins dat I've committed
Dis world is rigid and my dreams is vivid
Temptation slid in, sometimes eye wonder if You ever listen
In any case, afterlife keep movin' like a well-oiled piston
No motivation takin' hits as I keep wincin'
Under water
Tide stay changin', no Crimson

Surrounded by zombies dat lobby for attention
Arms out for more than a hug
Instead of love all deez vultures want is ya blood
People be wide awake & still blind in da dark
Hollow points, da sun no longer shines in my heart

Tense moments dat a tare volatile situations apart
Da canvas is drone, from continuous vibrations dat moan
Slump in it's tone
Longin' for a place to call home
2nd comin' encased in a womb, ends in a tomb
Flat-Line is da tune______________________

Hope U hear my wolf howls under da moon
My notebook is filled wit memories of happiness & sadness shot up in saloons
Feels like empty helium rhetoric spat into balloons
As eye lay motionless up in dis room
Soul lifeless, dryer than a desert dune
Da world was a mirage, a facade!
Compared to reality barkin' at a soldiers platoon

Losing more & more of my fam
Nothin' else to say, save me a spot
Eye guess I'll see y'all there soon

"2nd Coming" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare
     

2 comments:

  1. VERY DEEP PIECE RASHINE... I SEE YOUR PEN STILL KNOWS HOW TO SLICE THROUGH THE PAGES... PEACE!!

    ReplyDelete