Friday, December 26, 2014

"A Strong Woman" ((freestyle))

A Strong Woman is a woman datz like my Moms
To make sure I had da Best, she stayed on her job
Between you n me 
It was, 1, 2 n 3
No excuses man!
She was ALWAYS there for me
Among da nonsense, da Rebellious youth in me
Since All da bullshit, Catholic, Public School, n my Puberty
I was smart
But Ran dem' streets foolishly
I thank God dat she never gave up on thee
Eye look back now n say what A Strong Women
Angels on her shoulders, Lord gave her a solid team she was only fifteen, Scared but still Pristine
She pressed forward yo! Didn't let it stop her dreams
To me!,
She's A HERO in many Aspects!
In my book, A Rare Gem! In many facets
Hauled me to school wit her to complete her classes
Some people talk it but she lived it, Kept It Real In her A-c-t-i-o-n-s
Nope!
No relaxin'
Came home from work tired, but she helped me wit my work
Even found time to toss around da Nerf
She stayed focused when Pops left, what a jerk! 
Fuck em'!!!
I Made her laugh n smirk!
Consoled her tears when dey slid down n hit her shirt
N ever since my birth She always kept me in da church
Provided thee essentials!
Gave me a foundation,
Even tho Shawn back-slided back to da curb off da Reservation
Datz da end of da Holy Bible Y'all
Eye Fell Back Off Revelation
She da reason for my WILL n DETERMINATION!
Set some morals n important values in my Life
What deez youngins' Lack
Manners
Grown Man Plights
Like
How to treat a wife
Invest
Give her Love, Time, n Respect
Now, she might do some things to make you wanna go n grab her neck
BUT DON'T YOU DO IT!
DON'T YOU EVER PUT YO HANDS ON HER NICE SKIN!
Unless
You caressin' her wit a hug n kiss
Talk!, Communicate! A Real Man never use his fists 
Some ain't understandin' dis controlled by Devil's underhandedness,
I'll do ANYTHING for dat Strong Black Queen
She believed in me, when nobody else did
Kicked out my place n still gave me a place to live
Ce Ce Peniston, She get "Crazy Love" from my kids
It's gettin' Deep my nig, I need a cig!
A Strong Woman is my rib protectin' many Vital organs Like Da Creator created in HIS 
I-m-a-g-e
Real talk sis!, da better half bro
We are 2 minus 1, you do da math Yo!
Everything we embody should revolve in our circle like a freakin' lasso
Made mistakes, can't change da past doe
But da future brings Great Possibilities wit our Unity,
Picture frame, New Beginnings wit A Strong Woman in it!

"A Strong Woman" ((freestyle)) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments: